This pie has become a staple at the annual Wright Pie Party. It’s like a chocolate chip cookie in pie form. Who wouldn’t love this?!?
This is another pie my dad made during my last visit home. Super easy and so delicious!
Again with the mise en place. It brings a tear to my eye.
I could just eat the filling. Yum!
Add filling to pie shell.
Bake for 55-60 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
Serve with ice cream.
- 2 Large Eggs
- ½ C All Purpose Flour
- ½ C Granulated Sugar
- ½ C Packed Brown Sugar
- ¾ C Butter, Softened
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 C Chopped Nuts
- ) Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- ) Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Beat in flour, granulated sugar, and brown sugar.
- ) Beat in butter.
- ) Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- ) Pour batter into pie shell.
- ) Bake 55 – 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean.
- ) Cool on wire rack.